• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Rally Accommodations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was Blake that had the mule, I had the M275A2 for $7500. Bring your cash and i'll bring the title. Westy, PM is inbound.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
im staying at the lodge but voted campsite on the grounds, ill be bring some chain if anyone would be interested is some but will only bring a few Tim

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WhenIs the rally this year and where. I live in Alabama
FSX........There will be a bunch of the Alabama gang heading to the rally...you are welcome to join the convoy. Myself, Freightrain, Bama Lady and a few others are in NE Alabama.

You will not have a better time than Clinto's rally.

And.................WE HAVE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There is now an "official" '09 Ga. Rally thread. From this point forward, please reply to this thread, as all other threads discussing the '09 Ga Rally are obsolete:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/events/35574-official-09-ss-ga-rally-info-thread.html

Also, since this thread (the one you are reading about Rally Accomodations) is from 2007, I am going to lock it to avoid confusion. Any questions should go to the thread linked above. Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks