• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Rally Multimedia Compilation

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, I spent some time at Papabears Saturday talking and telling tales with him and Tony. Lots of stuff we remembered and more that we've probably forgot. Since yesterday, I've spend a lot of hours going back and looking through and reading some of the commentary and checking out pics from all the GA Rally events including the cookout that started it all.

I decided to compile all of these right here in a single location so that we can go back and reminisce, laugh, reflect and miss all those folks we haven't seen in a long time and those that went to see the Father before we had a chance to wish them well. It has been a blast looking back through time at all these wonderful events. Clinto, here's your legacy brother!

8) SS cookout/trailride pics!!! | SteelSoldiers
8) The offical GA SS Rally Multimedia and BS thread....... | SteelSoldiers
8) 2008 GA Rally Multimedia Thread | SteelSoldiers
8) New! 2009 GA Rally Multimedia Thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Newer! 2010 GA Rally Multimedia Thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2012 Ga Rally multimedia thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2014 SS Georgia Rally Multimedia SSGR14 thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official '15 Ga. Rally Multimedia thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2016 Georgia Rally Multimedia GMVR16 Thread | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2017 Ga Military Vehicle Rally multimedia thread 17GMVR | SteelSoldiers
8) Georgia military vehicle rally 2018 pictures | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2019 Steel Soldiers Georgia Rally multimedia thread (19SSGR) | SteelSoldiers
8) Official 2020 Ga. Military Vehicle Rally (20GMVR) multimedia thread | SteelSoldiers
😀2022 Southeast Military Vehicle Rally

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks