• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia September Show

rod

Hey Georgia Guys,

Where are you going to have the Fall MV ralley and swap meet this September?

I heard it was moving from Peachtree City up to a park in Kennesaw GA.

Give us some details and dates.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There are 2 rallies in September-the Ga. MVPA and the Steel Soldiers Ga. Rally.

The SS Ga. Rally is 99% likely to be the last weekend in September. There should be a thread with dates, details, maps, etc. within the next 30 days.

We would love for all you Dixie Division guys to show up...... we had a lot of fun last year. Check the pictures out here from '07:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=15096

Now, the last time I was at a Ga. MVPA monthly meeting, they were discussing a location for their fall rally. They said they weren't happy with the Peachtree City airport and the feeling was mutual. They seemed pretty confident that they would be going back to a National Guard Armory, perhaps the one at Kennesaw that they used to use. The Ga. MVPA rally should be at the beginning of the month. I don't remember hearing about a park, but I did the miss the last monthly meeting. I will probably go to the meeting this month, so I should know more soon.

Are you and Chuck gonna' do another mass Mule invasion like last year? I am gonna' bring my new Mule and I wanna' hang with the Mule whisperers....... :lol:

Attachments

rod

Guys,

This morning I called Coy Short who is the President of the GAMVPA to see where their ralley will be held. Coy said that they are undecided but it looks like it will be north of Atlanta in the Alpheretta or Kennesaw GA area. We will stay tuned for more info.

And yes, I do plan on driving the M1009 over to the SS Ralley a couple of weeks later.

Likewise, I would like to see you SS guys at our DDMVC Relley the 1st weekend in November at Tannehill State Park just west of Birmingham.

alphadeltaromeo

I was going to come to the Tannehill Rally last year, but had duties which interfered unfortunately :( Hopefully this year!

123mack...there are quite a few bama SS'ers...ya'll can convoy and meet me off Hwy 20 West GA and convoy.

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks