• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gernerator delivery AKA reason to play with a hemtt

n3uka

Bruce (BKUBU) had asked me to help him with a delivery. We needed to bring a generator he had sold to a shipping company near Baltimore. Sounded like a good enough reason to fire up the deuce.

Here are a couple shots of the Hemtt loading the palate onto my deuce.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:shock:

Now those are some of the coolest photos I have seen on SS!

:beer:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of first class, James, I am envious of your stable! You've got some beautiful trucksm too. I drool over that M911 (not to mention your M1075 and the M816)...one of these days, I'll get one. :D

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow look at all the Military Iron in Maryland. I hope that we all get to Aberdeen to chat in May. I would like to know of more places in Maryland that I could drive my duece and M 1009 and soon to be mine M 52 in the woods. Very nice shots of a couple of first class trucks and Steel Soldiers.

alphadeltaromeo

I told my wife the other evening that the deuce looks lonely out there in the yard...needs another, like a 5Ton or maybe a HEMTT...not likely lol but hey. She said, now that you have your deuce, I get more children :p Thanks for sharing more pics of the great lookin' trucks!