• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gerry can Mount M101a2

michigan4x4

I believe it was Mytarps.com
Picture is from Expedition Portal.
Harley. I am a member over at expedition portal as well. Do you happen to know the owners user name. I would like to try and get in touch with him as I desperately need a cover for my M101a2. Mine melted in a fire when the trailer was parked next to my tent camp while we were hunting. The tent camp burnt to the ground.
I contacted GMA cover (they are only about 30 miles from me) and they will not sell covers for the m101 trailers in any quantity less than 30. They also want $470.00 for a tan cargo cover and put my name on a "list" so that when they have 30 names they are supposed to contact me. I am not going to hold my breath. I will definitely have a hard time spending $470.00 to cover a $400.00 trailer. I cant find a used cover anywhere and now I am starting to entertain other options.

Thanks
Jeff

Ripcord01

I have my can mounted on the front of my trailer. I will probably move it ti the truck. What is the point of putting anyting but water and coooking propane, on the trailer?

michigan4x4

I have my can mounted on the front of my trailer. I will probably move it ti the truck. What is the point of putting anyting but water and coooking propane, on the trailer?

More than likely, I would use mine for water (in a designated can) on the trailer. I really only would like one can mounted to the outside of the trailer. Plus, I like how it looks.