• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gettin a deuce, euc question

kx250m1

Today I was the high bidder on a deuce, not the one I was planning on getting, It went for way to much money, but any running deuce with a hard top is what I was going for so I am satisfied, anyways, I am trying to figure out how to get to the euc form, when I click on the forms tab it takes me to a list of forms, then when I click on the euc form, it takes me to a page that tells what the euc is, and how to get it, via going to forms, then click on euc form, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, so I am hoping someone here can help me.
pic is the new deuce, "my first" probably not the last

Attachments

kx250m1

after starting filling it out it and clicking on continue it says to fill out all blank spaces, what do I put in the areas in section 2,

FormerNewMVGuy

As most here know from experience, Once you submit the EUC , it will be sent back to you for revisions.
You must use whiteout over the mistakes, and then print the corrections over the whiteout, they will email the details for the revisons,
Once i got my first one cleared, I just refer to that one everytime i send one in, The last two went right through.
It may be a little frustrating at first but you'll get it!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's interesting. I filled out my first EUC and submitted using their instructions and it got approved first time through. We went back and forth a few times on how to take a picture of my driver's license but that was it.

I guess I was lucky.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congratulations on your new truck, KX250M1. It looks very nice. Looks like you have a replacement hard top on it...anything new is always nice.

Bozor1000

Nice looking deuce. The EUC is the waiting thing for you to go and get your MV. I won my auction on Feb 21 and the EUC jsut got sent to Battle Creek and then back to AZ for revisions from the staff at GL. I figured that I won't be getting it until about May.

kx250m1

I went and checked it out, it started right up, and in pics on the auction it looked as if it was missing the troop seats from the rack, they were just down, also has the bows and canvas laying in the bed. I'm not sure if the canvas is any good? by the way I'm glad I got my third choice, When I was up there I looked at the others that I was bidding on, my first choice was nice, but went for to much for my budget, my second choice actually went for less than I paid, due to the 15 minute rule, but it looked rough, in person, the best $140 extra spent in a bidding war was on this truck. also I'm gonna drive her home, the money that I save on hauling is going straight toward my next truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks