• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting my 395's mounted

offroadchev

Banned
Spend some time finally getting my tires mounted. I thought it would be a lot harder than it was. Got em down to about 15 mins per tire, by hand and hammer. Got two mounted on the truck already. They look so sweet!:-D I cant wait to drive it with em on.

Attachments

tm america

like the rims .one thing you want to watch out for is those chains will become a heavy whip if something wasnt seated .my buddy is a tire guy he showed me a trick get you a clip on chuck and a 25ft hose hook the chuck to the tire then stand back and hook the hose up .this gets you out of the danger zone .i had one of my uncles get killed when a ring blew off in his face :cry:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks great. I got mine mounted and like i see in your picks, am working on bearings and brakes too. Can't wait to try them out. You got any good 900x20s you want to get rid of? :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks