• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GILBERT 2010 Dates

Srjeeper

Get the lead out..............

TIME TO START BUMPIN THIS UP>>>

Only six weeks till The Gilbert Show & Swapmeet....so get the lead out.....get your MV's ready, gear packed, junk all loaded up and read to roll.

Inside spots are long gone and the others are goin fast, so you 'Tail Draggers' better get 'on it' or you'll be on the outside lookin in.

This is one of the better shows on the East Coast...Lots of deals...Great facility...If you can't find it here, it ain't to be had...plenty of good food, fun, free MV rides for the whole family...plus rows & rows of MV's from all era's to check out.

Gilbert is the place...Sept. 17th & 18th. the dates...see ya there..:driver:

rlwm211

Hey, I am getting ready and looking forward to driving the deuce to the show. A couple hundred miles one way....

Heck that's nothing compared to Carnac's trip's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

RL ;-)

Srjeeper

RL, if your bringing your deuce than JT can bring Aces & Eights. We'll get the Jersey Crew and Vinny to bring their GT's and we'll have a mini Gathering.

Start workin on him......:deadhorse:

rlwm211

As much as I know it would be a real hoot to have a mini gathering, I am almost certain that JT will be bringing the truck and trailer like he did for MTA and ABERDEEN.

I will try to persuade him, but I know better than to promise.

RL

Srjeeper

Another Reason to come..............

Just got word this will be going on Saturday right next door at the American Legon where the Tank sits...:grin:....

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was a tire company there, iirc. I think it was Universal tire.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Universal tire has been there for the past several years. However, if your going to buy tires from them, go make your purchase early. Sometimes they get a run on popular sizes and run out.

DanJP2

Thanks Doghead and emmado22

Im going friday so ill look for them. Do they have a website so i can call?

m816

Sorry folks,No Untouchable this year. I blew up the injector pump on the way to the Gathering and JT hauled it north to the farm. We have all the parts but for a couple filters and since it its there and I am here, its gonna take a couple more weeks to bolt it together aslo during the teardown we found the radiator mounts had come loose from the core so the radiator is in the shop waiting on a case of Budwiser. As far as Satan's lil Angel, It is still in Carlisle. They tell me that they are waitiing for cooler weather. Out side of that, we all will be at Gilbert. Vinny

Reactions: art

Srjeeper

Sorry folks,No Untouchable this year.

As far as Satan's lil Angel, It is still in Carlisle. They tell me that they are waitiing for cooler weather. Out side of that, we all will be at Gilbert. Vinny

Not a problem Vinny as long as you & Linda still make it.

Ya gotta tell LT & the Jersey Crew it's gonna be nice and cool that weekend so Gilbert would be the ideal place to rest their bones & "Lil Angel" before heading the rest of the way home. [thumbzup]

WarrenD

Sorry folks,No Untouchable this year. I blew up the injector pump on the way to the Gathering and JT hauled it north to the farm. We have all the parts but for a couple filters and since it its there and I am here, its gonna take a couple more weeks to bolt it together aslo during the teardown we found the radiator mounts had come loose from the core so the radiator is in the shop waiting on a case of Budwiser. As far as Satan's lil Angel, It is still in Carlisle. They tell me that they are waitiing for cooler weather. Out side of that, we all will be at Gilbert. Vinny
Sorry I didn't get to see Untouchable in PA, had hoped it would get to Gilbert. Oh well, NJ isn't far....