• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2012 Want/Bring/looking for list

HillbillyWizard

If someone is interested, I have an M35 multifuel parts engine and air shift with rear facing PTO. I will bring either of those if there is interest. PM for details.

Thanks,
-HW

SteveKuhn

If someone has a very good M35 Sprag transfer case at a good price, contact me privately. I'm considering a fix-up with my old air shift.

Steve

Last edited:

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I hate admit it but I will be slaving away in London and in
Sweden for 2 weeks audititing munittioms plants and tranked vehicle assembly sites, On will be th old bofpr plant that bult the 37mm antitank guhs used in WWII..Not with that said, I will mills my buddy, SrJeeper...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawkman, I will take as many of those round items we talked about before as you'd like to get rid of.

emr

I would be interested in a spare tire carrier and hoist for a M 939 series cargo , needs to be for the 1400 tires :) pm me with info if ones around,. Thanks

art

Bringing For Sale:
Nursing Stations with 2 Lids that fold out into tables, comes in 3 shelves or 6 drawers
PSP Runway Mats, 2- 10' & 2- 4' rusty
Mermites handles, Repro
Tow Bar Adapters 3/4" with pins & cable retainers --- like new
900 series radio mount, center seat
Hemmit radio mount kit
Mirror bracket, old style single small mirror, M series
16 x 16 Expandable Frame tentComplete (Canvas or vinyl)
Camouflage Net Support Kit Poles, Spreaders, Stakes and Bag
Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all
Yellow Bridge Plates With Numbers

looking for:
Mermites broken to use for parts with or without inserts & insert lids

PM or E Mail for availability & prices

Last edited:

wildbilly1760

I am looking for : M1009 spare tire carrier. cucv dash pad in whatever shape. Need 2 , 15" m1009 steel rims.
Need a m35a2 soft top, canvas or vinyl in whatever shape. M35 soft top frame.
need antennas and bases for cucv also. Camo nets.

I can bring along some field USGI hospital beds, new in the box with accessories. "Nylon bed with metal frame measures approx. 81 in. x 30 in. x 29 in. high. I have some new ether starting aid bottles. The ones that look like a propane tank, that mount under the hood. Also have a Braden 30000 lb winch for parts, some external parts missing, but internals, drum, and cases are all good. PM if you have any interest or anything to offer.

*Updated* Hawkman is helping me out with the front bumper and grill guard parts. Thanks Hawkman!

Last edited:

HAWKMAN

I am looking for a Cucv front bumper and grill guard. bumper mounting hardware and shackle mounts. M1009 spare tire carrier. cucv dash pad in whatever shape. Need a m35a2 soft top, canvas or vinyl in whatever shape. Several antennas and bases for cucv also. I can bring along some field USGI hospital beds, new in the box with accessories. "Nylon bed with metal frame measures approx. 81 in. x 30 in. x 29 in. high. Also have a Braden 30000 lb winch for parts, some external parts missing, but internals, drum, and cases are all good. PM if you have any interest or anything to offer.
PM sent.......

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have someone here who wants 4 Scepter gas cans. I tried PMing emmado22 about pre-payment but he doesn't do PMs often. If anyone has some for sale, will be buying there.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wil lbe there in my usual spot back by the critter barns Friday and Saturday........ Some of the stuff I will have includes:

-NOS deuce pressure plates
-NOS MKT power kits
-Tested am-1780 amps, tested mx7777 suppressors, and some tested intercom boxes
-NOS mil brass heater core for the cucv series trucks
-NOS hard oil cooler line set (the two lines that run across the back of the radiator-- not the flex lines that go to the block)
-NOS m35a2 radiator
-nice vintage fire truck fed sig lightbar (50-60's era, center 4 beam red gumball with integrated siren flanked by red/blue lolipops-- rack is chrome and very nice)
-lots of other little junk

Look for for the tan suburban or camo m1009 both with NE plates.......

Ziggy

HillbillyWizard

On the growing list:
CUCV rear bumpers
Front bumpers w/o brush guards
oil cooler lines
M35 bobber spring kit
M35 Dash parts
M35 Pintle hitch?
CUCV M1008/M1028 axles - PM if you want a set
CUCV dash parts
CUCV Core supports
CUCV Hoods
CUCV tires/wheels
M35 Cab w/doors - PM if you want me to bring it (may not have space!)
M101 or M105 trailers with covers - PM for me to bring
Starters
Transmissions
T-cases
4 speed manuals (convert a CUCV?)

*more stuff that I'm sure I will toss on as I load.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks