• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2012 Want/Bring/looking for list

Srjeeper

My stuff to sell.....

I'm usually doin the buyin, but this year that's not going to be the case. Have a few things of mine I'm goin to sell to make room, but there's also 1 item I received by mistake, that I'm selling for another.

Here's the list:

*Stock fuel & oil filter canisters for a Multi-Fuel..1set oil & all 3 fuel...$20.00 for everything or $10.00 a set.

*Later style front bumper tow shakle off a deuce....1-$5.00

*Pre-Filled, Plastic lined, Burlap Show SandBags..75 @ $5.ech. or 10 for $45.00

*2 - 3'x3'x3' Hardig OD PlasticCases, flip up lids with 7 latches each..EC..$140.00ech.

*198? Nylon OD Stretcher VGC ..$65.00
"This is the item that was sent to me by mistake. Rather than pay the shipping back they said to keep it. It was sent to me by National Greyhound Adoption Program of Phila..
National Greyhound Adoption Program NGAP Greyhound Rescue greyhound dog adoption adopt greyhound pet
100% of what I get from the sale of this stretcher will go straight back to them.

All items for sale @ the show..ONLY!

[thumbzup]

Last edited:

SteveKuhn

Will be at the show:
M35 Soft Top Frame
Misc stuff on the table behind it
Pioneer Racks, 1 with tools
M35 Vinyl Camo Cab Cover
M35 Canvas Cargo Cover (Used, 1 grommet missing; minor snags - low price)
M35 Door Glass (1 left)
M35 Grille
M35 Compressor
M35a2/a2C Bow Corners (NOS Full Set
M35 Window regulators & Windshield Hardware
M Series Tail lights
Multifuel Full Exhaust assembly
M Series Gauge cluster and misc gauges.
Air horns
Bridge plate w/ grille section
NOS West Coast Mirror Kit

Contact me for prices. Things are a bit hectic at work so patience is appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be bringing a M416 trailer to sell at the show. It is in nice shape with new paint, new shocks, and new wiring, with a flat-4 trailer connector. Body has been replaced with flat deck and wood sides instead of the rusted-out steel tub it had. Tires are VG. Will be located in my usual spot on the East end of the fairgrounds...

SteveKuhn

Can bring if sold. Otherwise, pick up or meet up in NNJ before or after the show.

(2) M35 hoods; both good w/ very minor dings on the nose (1 shown magnified)
(2) pairs of M35 doors; good, but (1) has slight rust starting that should be caught now.
M38 (???) hood
M35 steps, tool box & battery box doors
M35 troop seats/headache rack. Some wood is shot but replacement wood comes with it. Can also redo for non-DYI people.
New & take-off rack wood
M35 Take-out air shift xfer case for parts (pops out; make an offer; boxed.)

A few add'l photos of each items are available if interested. I've maxed out here.

Contact me for prices. Things are a bit hectic at work so patience is appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

humveepete

LASMER Hiback Humvee seat kit needed

looking for one of the Lasmer humvee seat kits that GL is selling. Can pick up at Gilbert on Friday or Saturday..let me know asap
Thanks
Pete:grd:

humveepete

couple other things I am looking for

complete top, side curtains and doors for M38A1..NOS or Repo, but must be unused..
New Top for M1101 or M1102 Trailer, green ..
t90 transmission for M38A1 New or newly rebuilt

I have a slew of M998 Parts, mostly NOS that I can bring down with me, if you let me know what u are looking for!
such as
many New green soft doors
steering wheel(used)
seat cushions(used)
Differentials (new) tell me what ratio or NSN you are looking for..
Halfshafts (used but good)
Haftshaft Boot kits NOS
And just about any other part u may need..

PsycoBob

I've got a 2a016-III NOS, still in the box. Electronic ignition & turns freely.

12" Naval Searchlight, no bulb but modern halogen replacements run about $35. 1kw beast. If not sold this trip, I'll get a bulb & show it off at Rausch Creek.

Onan electric plant, 1800rpm 12v electric start. 350w @ 110vAC, 150w @ 12vDC. February 1944 dated, with original wooden enclosure, tank, etc. Missing air cleaner, but test-fired & ran with a full load. Tank looks like it's never had fuel in it.

2 pto's, Spicer WN.6, Chelsea Mdl S37D17 assy # A2.

NOS partial 5-ton fording kit components. Braces, Compressor-intake hose & fitting to snorkel tube, snorkel tube, mushroom, misc related bits. Looks like I got 2 boxes marked "2 of 2," rather than box 1 & box 2.

TKRESS1

Mkt stuff

I can Also bring the following:

7 - NOS Griddle for MKT with 4in lip

50 - Secptor tan water jugs

30 - Cambro 3 tray food carriers

let me know.

Srjeeper

Final Notice........

Just got back from the last RedBall Club meeting before the show. More spots have already been sold then we had last year, and the *ONLY* available spots left are in the big field on the South end of the fairgrounds along the outside fence.

If you still haven't secured a spot...time is running out...:doh:

Also just a reminder..when you send in your check it must be made out to the RedBall Military Transport Club...not in Jim's name...our bank will not except them any other way...:cookoo:

See ya next week......:driver::jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks