• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2012 Want/Bring/looking for list

Whitey

Looking for a CUCV driver's interior door panel. Mine is unfortunately a blue civi replacement. I will be there pretty much most of the weekend.

-Whitey

art

Bringing For Sale:
Nursing Stations with 2 Lids that fold out into tables, comes in 3 shelves or 6 drawers

PSP Runway Mats, 2- 10' & 2- 4' rusty
Mermites handles, Repro
Tow Bar Adapters 3/4" with pins & cable retainers --- like new
900 series radio mount, center seat
Hemmit radio mount kit
Mirror bracket, old style single small mirror, M series
16 x 16 Expandable Frame tentComplete (Canvas or vinyl)
Camouflage Net Support Kit Poles, Spreaders, Stakes and Bag
Padlock Sets Keyed alike, 2, 3, 4 or 5 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all
Yellow Bridge Plates With Numbers
Sale
16 x 16 Expandable Frame tent with 2 ends -- Tent only no frame (Canvas or vinyl)

PM me for details

YankeeDuece

Dan, hope to see you and Eric there and the big 818 this year...sans CUCV plastics in the tire bead.

All are welcome to hang out with the Gypsy Co. In the field north of the Grandstand (Look for the banner).

MKT Stuff For Sale?

I can Also bring the following:

7 - NOS Griddle for MKT with 4in lip

50 - Secptor tan water jugs

30 - Cambro 3 tray food carriers

let me know.

TKRESS1,
Interested in 2 of your NOS 4" griddles, how much are you asking for them? And when will you be arriving at the Gilbert Show. Where is your space in relation to the front gate at the fairgrounds? Thanks.

John

joho

looking for parts at Gilbert PA

I need the pintle hitch bumper brackets, side antanna bracket and blackout light switch for a M1009. I will be at the Gilbert show September 20 to 22.

Green/Tan Stuff for Sale

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Gilbert this year! Looks like the weather will be nice and cool. Bringing my Desert Camo Duece and MKT-85. Both are for sale. Parting out an M-35 and have many serviceable parts and oddball brackets left. Will bring the heavier items to the show if pre-paid. Thanks.

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im looking for Modular Command Post Tent parts. Frame parts, wall sections, carrying bags ect.

Im also looking for a USGI Coleman type lantern WITH the Single cardboard shipping/storage box. Used condition is fine as long as it works.. Needs to have the spare parts, funnel, ect.

Last edited:
Military Lantern Kits

I know a guys who has a mint NOS 8 Lantern Set in an Aluminum box. Only one I have ever seen. Problem is he wants a million dollars for it. Have to go to many, many garage sales and than just get lucky.

John

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody have any 16x16 vinyl tent frames? Or perhaps a 16x20 temper tent frame? I can bring HMMWV troop seats, the ones for the 2 door trucks. Thanks.

Last edited:

LanceRobson

I'll be getting in later than I want (very late Thursday night or early Friday). Ed and I will be in our usual spaces just to the right as you come in the main gate. the spaces are right where the pedestrian gate is.

I'm looking for:

A low air warning buzzer for an M44/M809 series truck

A 3" eight sided wheel bearing socket

A couple of good air wiper motors for deuces or similar.

M915 series muffler and top pipe

M915 series fiberglass radiator cowl

11.00R22.5 tires for an M915A1, preferably mounted, both steer and drive tires or all position tires in load range G (14 ply) or better

A clean M915 series front bumper

A deuce style spring base lower seat cushion with cover

Two good or better mounted 9.00-20s for a deuce

12 ton or better hydraulic jacks

Thanks

Lance

EDIT: lookinb for an M915 headlight bucket, too

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks