• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2012 Want/Bring/looking for list

SteveKuhn

M37 Parts

Seeking M37 parts:
- Throttle cable
- Tailpipe & gasket
- Bow hardware/corners
- B1 spare tire assy (including inside door latch)

I'd like to hear from anyone who will have these.

Steve

mutt1966

M1009 Arctic Kit

Want to know if anyone is interested in an Arctic Kit for an M1009 I havent got pics of it yet the two heaters battery boxs exhaust etc. etc. Ill get those pics up by later today or tomorrow.......It comes with the floor and wheel well rear side covers, sorry the canvas whent long ago

PsycoBob

I'd like to find one of the 2kw 28vdc diesel generators, even if it needs work. I'm also looking for one of the small Yanmar generator engines, either a L40 or L48 series. Straight shaft or threaded would be good too.

Last edited:

Pakfront

I'm looking for the chair for the RATT Rig; it looks like an office chair but it has a seatbelt and a locking mechanism on the bottom instead of wheels to keep it from sliding all over the place as your driving. I wish I had a picture for you all but I can't seem to find a picture of it anywhere. aua

Srjeeper

Vehicle Display Area is free...Vendor area is $5.00 per person over 11 yrs. of age....unless you bring a Military Vehicle for Display...then it's free.

kc2vwi

Gilbert

Looking for:

Slave Cable
OD M105 Cover
Insulated M35 Cab Cover

Avail:
Scrub Sinks $75ea
MGPTS Stuff

LanceRobson

I'll be bringing only a few sale items but among them is a new complete full DR-8A commo wire reel with semi-gloss olive paint and a couple of 20' XLWB green camo 5-ton truck cargo covers for M814, M927 etc extra long beds.

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks