• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert PA fall rally - pics from last year 2006

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I realize that the Gilbert PA rally is coming up fast (this weekend actually), and I was looking at the pics from last year. I realized I never posted the pics for anyone to see, so I though I would do it here!

Attachments

citizensoldier

Anybody from Michigan going to this event? I have a set of M880 axles that need to go that way. The guy will meet you there and pick them up..
Sorry for hijack .. I could meet someone in southern Michigan if needed...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gilbert is a GREAT show. I rank it the same as the NJ "old Dover/old Riverdale/now the Sussex) show.. Aberdeen is #1 on the East Coast, Gilbert and the NJ show are both #1 in the Northeast as far as stuff to sell/buy/check out... I just packed my trailer FULL of goodies for the show, everything priced to sell!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow, that is a great display, I know the guys and gals will all have a great time. I sure miss the opportunity to plan on attending an would love to see you all again. I just have to wait to see what the Army wants to do with me but at some time in the not too distant future I will have the time to attend most of these events.
Have a great time and everyone be safe on the road.