• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Give one get one

army_nurse

I recently gave my 1971 M35A2 to my business partner and best buddy. he had helped me on countless different projects and my wife and I had sold our land and had no place to keep it. so yes i gave it to him. title and all. well not long after that one of the members here on SS i had gotten to know and had helped me out with parts had a truck for sale, so....... you guessed it now i have a new to me 1966 M35A2. with both trucks we will be able to do some larger jobs and make less trips to the scrap yard. I got the truck from Tom (combst32) and the truck did great on the 100 mile trip to its short term home. i have attached some pics and want to say thanks to Tom for all his help and for getting together a great truck..

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks