• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Give Thanks button is missing?

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What did I do?

The "Thanks" icon was on all the thread contributions earlier this AM, but now all I see are the edit, quotation and quick reply functions.

Rick

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
That's weird-it's still here for me.

Didn't 73M819 have a similar problem recently?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For me it is not on the main page but when I go into this thread it is at the top of the page as usual.

Hmmm

sw

bugei

if you are signed in, it's there, you just have to scroll over a bit, look at the bottom of the screen and you will see that there is a "bit more screen to the right".

i think that sometime in the "newing" of the site, the screen resolutions were changed with some "wierd results"

jasonjc

Some time my screen is too wide also. Most of the time it is fine. And I have the thank you botton in the right bottom corner of every one's post's.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you use it too much, it disappears for some period of time. Supposed to keep it from being frivolously overused.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I think at times my thank button is kidnapped by hate & discontent, with help from the you brothers, F and SCREW

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks