• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

giveaway - free pair of hubsteps

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a set for my front and they are very nicely made. I figure I would wait and see if I won this set before ordering some for the back of the truck when I flip the hubs and single it out.

jesusgatos

I bought a set for my front and they are very nicely made. I figure I would wait and see if I won this set before ordering some for the back of the truck when I flip the hubs and single it out.
Thanks, glad to hear you're happy with them. Like I said in the first post, if anybody buys a pair of hubsteps and then wins the giveaway, I'll give them a refund.

RealCavDog

Congratulations Jonathon ! You can't say that anymore about not winning ! Couldn't go to a nicer guy, well maybe a few AS nice !

Your going to have to post up some pictures when they are on !

ABN173

Hey jesusgatos,

Well done! Thanks for giving us a chance on this, it was very nice of you to offer this here to fellow members!

-Dale