• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Given this today...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW! What a Big Clevis you have! How big(diameter) is the pin? Your dump is open on Sunday?

alphadeltaromeo

:lol: I'll refrain from commenting there...as I'm not sure I know what you're insinuating...

The pin is 2.25" in diameter...it's a big 'un. Yes, the dump is open on Sunday, but only after church.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adr,(WOW! What a Big Clevis you have!) that was supposed to be read with the voice of Little Red Riding Hood ! I guess I should have said Oh my, instead of Wow. :lol:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: a thort

That reminds me of the ones I sold to AMGeneral last Aberdeen. Got a bunch of HEAVY clevises and hooks from Coleman's a while back, since he is the kind of all that is heavy iron, I thought it was a fitting home!

bugei

i'd hang it from the front of your duece so everyone could admire your big clevis

i don't know how things are in georgia, but i doubt anyone in reno ever saw such a big clevis