• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL cheated me

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can they take me to court and force me to pay, or just revoke my account?
I guess they could take you to court but I've never heard of them doing that. Everybody that I've heard of that didn't pay on time got the sale voided, they got charged a default fee, and their account got suspended until they paid the default fee.

AceHigh

I just picked up a MEP-003A at Richmond for my wife, everything went perfect except of curse all the fluids are gone as well as all the filter elements! Best to order new elements during the EUC wait. :D

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What about the auctions I have already won and paid for, but are still in limbo at Battle Creek?
I'm going to say that you still should be able to get those items because you've upheld your end of the contract on those items. Who knows though, they may try and hold them ransom.

drdstny

Banned
Derek- I have to agree with most of your post- BUT NOT THIS! Just trust me on this one:D
Oh wow. Learn something new every day.

So, Mark, sounds like you're plugged in to the whole private industry thing, can you take a second and let us know which private corporation, 503(c) or philanthropic society runs..wait a minute, I'll remember what it's called, oh yeah: Medicare? Medicaid?

I defer to your wisdom. I've been calling them Socialized Medicine for so long, now I find out what we're REALLY getting into. WHOO!

Yeah, give me good ol' Kaiser any day.

:roll:

Michael

What about the auctions I have already won and paid for, but are still in limbo at Battle Creek?
Since no one else has answered that has had it happen to them, I will add that I think they will lock your account so that you can't download paid invoices or fill out your form 97. I got that info from reading here so you could try searching if no one confirms this.

It's alright now since I went ahead and paid them on Monday. Couldn't do it thru paypal though. But was able to do it with Hiedi directly. Now the trick becomes hiding $12k in credit card purchases from the wife for a couple of months...
Luckily no interest until Jan 2011 on one, and only about 10% on the American Express. Good ol' Amex...:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks