• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL duplicate listings

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
I have noticed GL has been doubling up on many listings, I see something interesting and put it on my watch list. Then down a bit or on the next page I come across the same item listing. Not another listing of the same item the same listing item number already on my watch list. Like they are artificially inflating the number if item listings they have. Anyone else notice this?

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Yes identical. If you do a search in one state say Ohio since there are alot of listings. Put a few items on your watch list and then scroll down or to the next page they will be there and on your watch list when you open the page. Same identical listing shown up multiple times in the search.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yea it has been that way for a while and usually they will show up in search when you do it in a FSC mode like "Home >>Material Handling >> Winches, Hoists, Cranes and Derricks ", or any search that puts up more that just one or two pages.

The other thing I noticed yesterday was if the is a "Reserve not met" and you bid it will go to the max of your bid even if you chose auto bid. Also there were at least 5 of the same lots up, one was several hundred above mine and some $20 less than mine, about 3 minutes before they were to end all shifted to reserve met, so now I have to go to OKC!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks