• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL help needed Hayward, CA

M1075

I need to hire someone to help with consolidating 30 or so 1/4 full tri-walls of field gear into 10 or so full tri-walls, and put a shipping label on them. Please send me a PM if you are near this location.

scout110

I'm in sacramento but go to the hayward area weekly I have purchased and picked up from there. I usually consolidate also right in the parking lot so that I don't carry home extra boxes. In fact you have probably bid agaisnt me if your got field gear. ;-) Let me know what you need and I'm see if i can help. Haven't uaed this forum much so not sure how to get an answer to you, thread here or mail me, but not sure if i can pout my e-mail address in the thread.

Cay
Sacramento

not sure how to PM will try to figure it out now

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks