• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL is Paid

Bozor1000

Today GL took the money out for my M1008. So just waiting on an invoice so that I can pick it up in beautiful Barstow California. I will keep all of you posted.

100dollarman

Congrats! PM me if you need any info on Barstow now that I have picked up over there several times! I still have 4 more trucks, and 5 more trailers over there--- let me know when you are going. Maybe we can meet up.

Bozor1000

100dollarman said:
Congrats! PM me if you need any info on Barstow now that I have picked up over there several times! I still have 4 more trucks, and 5 more trailers over there--- let me know when you are going. Maybe we can meet up.
I'm sending my brother in law to pick it up with his flatbed tow truck. I made my appointment for next Wednesday to get it. So it will be home and I willpost pics.

Bozor1000

THe truck is finally hoome. I will post pics this weekend when i get time! I have been working a lot so I have no time for the truck right now.

msoumas

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

Every time I see those GL auctions in Barstow, I can't help thinking of the beginning of Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas.