• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL local pick up personel roster

heavy

Does anyone have or is there a list of people who can do pickups at GL lots in there local area and then store the item untill the buyer or a truck can come through to load the items. I know there are quite a few guys out there who do this, ie: Wreckerman near Red Stone, AL... If there was a list available it would make getting the GL lots ALOT easier for me. The 14 day window for pick up is killing me. Especially since most of the GL sites only allow pick ups 1 or 2 days durring the week. Planning a pick up appointment around such a small window can be quite difficult.

Also, a list of the GL sites and what days/hours they load out would be helpfull.

I would be interested in compiling this info. Everyones help would be greatly appriciated.

ERIC~

exbrown

If you are picking up a truck from Warner Robins, I would reccomend the following company:

Warner Robins Wrecker & Towing Service, Inc.
640 Elberta Road
Warner Robins, GA 31093
Phone: 478-922-1172
The can pick up your truck and hold it at their fenced in lot until you get a chance to pick it up. They have been more than fair with me.

Their email is WRTowing@hotmail.com