• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Norman Okla

salt6

Guys if your looking for a 2 1/2 ton check the Gl at Norman Ok. Lots of deuces and most are listed as driven in.

Ok topic cop the link is gone.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like 2 M1028s, one M1009, 85 cargo trucks and 7 shopvans. Too far for me at any price.

jasonjc

:deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse::dead:deadh:d:deadhorse:eadhorse:eek:rse:horse:

Have we not talked about posting links to actions to death yet. Let me guess you aren't bidding on them are you!!!

salt6

Re: RE: GL Norman Okla

jasonjc said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse::deadhorse::dead:deadh:d:deadhorse:eadhorse:eek:rse:horse:

Have we not talked about posting links to actions to death yet. Let me guess you aren't bidding on them are you!!!

Actually it was a link to an auction site not an auction. Please remember words do have meaning. No I don't bid on the big vehicles BUT i thought the guys here might be interested. So I guess you must be bidding ?