• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL pickup on Saturday?

USMC6062

Has anyone ever been able to pick up a truck on a Saturday? There are some parts trucks I'm looking at, but the only problem is I won't have a week day off for the next few months. I'm gonna call the site manager and ask them, but was wondering if anyone else was in the same situation. Also have ya'll ever been able to leave a vehicle you bought there for a couple months after you won it, then go get it? Thanks, Alex

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I was able to pick up a Mobile Kitchen Trailer in Knoxville, Tn. on a Sat but it was because the Air Nat. Guard Sgt. was drilling that weekend at the site where it was stored and agreed to meet me. GL sent them the approval and faxed the paperwork to them.
As a rule I don't think GL people work on the weekends or holidays.

HeadWizard

Some of the site managers are pretty nice and will let you slide on pick-up dates. 2 months might be a little long. You also have to worry that a specific site manager won't be there as long as you want to delay your pick up. You might also be able to get another SS member to pick up for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks