• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL site problems

I also see a lot of old auction items on my GL account that have been sold last week. And some of the Trucks listed have sealed bid next to them? aua
Same thing here also. Sounds like some significant server issues. I have to constantly refresh pages to get the correct items to show up.

LC

Darwin T

they suspended my account and refunded my money on a trailer i won. the page gave me a phone number but it won't be open yet. cover your ears folks, i am about to loose my religon on someone. :evil:
Ok, i thought about it and you catch more flies with BS than with honey and viniger combined. call GL after about 3 minutes i found the "A Hole" who shutdown my account. then i thanked the nice people at GL and hung up.

if you have not figured it out the "A Hole" was me, and my screwup not theirs. aua

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks