• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL sucks again!

cjcottrill

I had an e-mail invitation, but it wss during the day and I had to work. I noticed they started a new " buy it now" sales store. I bought one of the GP First aid kits for 12.95. It wasn't 100% complete but pretty clsoes and in good shape. I sent a complaint in because it was not all there but don't expect action. The on-line ad didn't say one way or the other so I took a chance. I really just wanted a good box to put in the deuce and the price was within range. Shipped fast-well packed.
Gat an e-mail today, they say they are going to send the missing items free!
I'm Impressed!

Silverback

Clinto, I did a couple of Atlanta shows during the summer, looking at doing some more in the future, hopefully in the next few weeks. I was in Atlanta Tuesday for the FabTech show, got to look at a bunch of equipment I will never be able to afford, but it was cool.

fuzzytoaster, if I add Dallas Fort Worth that will put me at 43-46 shows a year minimum. I've got 91,000 miles on the Dodge that will be 3 years old in January. they goofed up and gave me a lifetime powertrain warranty, I'm going to drive it until the wheels fall off, then see if they will put them on again.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
HAHAHAHA! THAT sounds like a good plan, I wouldn't hold my breath though. You headed up this way for the MVPA nationals?