• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL the company is SOLD!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
"For what it is worth i bought 2 m-109a3's that i brought home this week and the GL man on site said that they were just awarded a new contract where GL will be buying the surplus and keeping the money themselves and not giving the govt any percentages back."

Not according to the contract GL was awarded.... I'll belive the contract over some GL workerbee.

Rebelpride

Got a paid invoice today and noticed that GL is no longer Government Liquidation but its name has now changed to "DOD Surplus, LLC" same address and all but name changed.

Elwenil

DOD Surplus LLC is a subsidiary of LSI.

On July 20, 2005, LSI formed DOD Surplus, LLC (DODS) as a limited
liability company in the state of Delaware. DODS is a single-purpose
entity that remarkets scrap government property under the auspices of the
DoD Scrap contract 99-4001-0004 (the Scrap Contract) with the DRMS
through June 2012. Under the terms of the contract, DODS is limited to
conducting business of the Scrap Contract and no other.
http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache...asp+DOD+Surplus+Llc&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us

Jones

Still, it's fun to dream...
Imagine GL scrambling to get a cargo-shipful of EUCs filled out and approved.
And getting denied because they couldn't show SF97s for everything or account for all of the stuff they've sold-- especially the stuff that disappears between close of inspections / sales and buyer pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks