• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL Tow Bar Luck

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I finally had some luck on getting a medium towbar for the wrecker! I guess bidding was low because there was only one of them in the lot, I expected to pay a good bit more than $220 but I am not complaining. Now if my EUC was approved I could pick up my M105A2 and have a load to bring home in it!(I also got some light sets for the Sept. SS gathering)
James G.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool, looks like you got 1 foot too. i can get some pins if you need them. What's in the other boxes/

M1075

Nicely done! I was going to bid on that when I saw it was only $220, but figured someone would surely drive up the price higher. I'm glad I you got it cheap and I didn't bid against you! What do you power the light sets with?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Surprise Box

I was really only bidding for the tow bar, the rest of the stuff is just gravey! They only showed one box open and it contained a torque wrench and some assorted tools. The second box will be a surprise. The light sets look pretty complete, I don't know what they pull amps wise but I have a 3kw mil. gen set that should run them.

Attachments

jasonjc

RE: Surprise Box

The light sets use 60W bulb. So in depends on how many you use. I got 2 of the lights sets a few mouth ago. And they are almost if not complete. Some of the cable are still wrap in paper or plastic.