• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GL truck interior paint or mud?

Rattlewagon

paint was kinda the way I was leaning... I can only imagine the story behind it...

on another note, I wonder what bobbing an M36 would be like? Anyone try it? would the only difference between it and an M35 be longer leftovers?

jblack6527

I'm guessing the rarity. I haven't seen a whole lot of those since my introduction to mvs. Not that it has been a long time or anything. just sayin.

armytruck63

My personal feelings are that I am not a fan of bobbing. However, if someone must cut up a truck, then I think they should at least cut up a common truck.

Only about 10% of all deuces are M36's, and in my opinion, it would be a shame to bob one.

Rattlewagon

I honestly couldn’t say for sure what trucks would or wouldn't be considered rare. I just don't have the experience...

I live outside of Washington PA. So I have been looking at trucks that are up for auction at Mechanicsburg and Columbus/Dayton. Unfortunately, lately things have been slim. The M36's are the only trucks that are on GL's site right now.

I really can’t justify owning a M35 let alone an M36 they are just too big. But, I can with a little persuasion rationalize having a bobbed truck. It’s either that or an 87 reg cab Chevy 4x4 flatbed I have been looking at but, to be honest, I would rather have a bobbed deuce. I’m thinking most of you would agree with me.

I have been looking for a truck for a while now but I don’t have lots of $$$ lying around so I have been kind of waiting for a deal... Maybe the M36's will go for a lot more than I am willing to spend. Who knows?

Actually, when I first saw the M36’s on GL’s site, I asked myself “what would I do with one of these things? It’s a city block long!” That’s why I figured they would go low…

Sorry for this being so long I wanted you all to know where I am coming from.

dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks