• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gl wins on 1/12/12- missed the thread

Orionspath

Watchlist unfounded.......Md. and Del.

I often look to my GL account to see the items I've been interested in, though have not bid on. I wonder why when I look to see what they closed at, I cannot view items watched/closed. Any ideas? I don't want to bid on something just to see it after it has been won! I realize some guys might do this but I also don't believe in falsely inflating prices just to see what they closed at $.
GOOD NEWS!!!!! I was just informed that Ill have a whole day to Take the truck for a ride as wife is going shopping!!! HMMMMM!

Bighurt

I often look to my GL account to see the items I've been interested in, though have not bid on. I wonder why when I look to see what they closed at, I cannot view items watched/closed. Any ideas? I don't want to bid on something just to see it after it has been won! I realize some guys might do this but I also don't believe in falsely inflating prices just to see what they closed at $.
GOOD NEWS!!!!! I was just informed that Ill have a whole day to Take the truck for a ride as wife is going shopping!!! HMMMMM!
You can look up the bid results by event and lot number. Unfortunately Demil B and Q will not save in your closed watchlist. It's a GL policy.