• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glad to be here.

Brian Thomas

****o everybody, I Found this site by mistake and glad I did. Too bad there was ajerk causing problems on here and caused the registration lock down. I have been trying for weeks to get on here and sent several emails explaining I was not wanting in to cause trouble.

Really looking foward to meeting and getting to know many of you. I have been reading most of if not all the post on the old format as it was the only way to see pictures. I still am waiting for final approval but figurd what the ****, I will just jump in and let you guys know I am here and excited to be a member of the team!

I do have a 1960 REO M-46 cab and chassis truck and been looking at a 1958 Dimond T M-54 The REO is powered byt he QA331 engine.

Been in to the green stuff for years but just could not aford any at the time but some trading with a buddy landed me the M-46 and I will post some pictures of my civilian turned Army rock crawler 70 Chev truck. It is what I had and I wanted somthing that was Military so I built one. Any way Great to be here.
Brian.

GoHot229

Welcome aboard.You lucky stiff, living so close to Boyce Equiptment in Ogden there. I'd love to go there and meet the folks there and look at the treasures they have, and over there at that Edwards surplus off the freeway, must be some treasure lurking in the deckade-old piles all around the 20 acres behind the store. I'm sure you'll find gobs of info for your M46 here at Steel Soldiers

zout

Brian - mistakes are an omen - you are meant to be here !
Welcome from a newer member also - another from Utah to join the ranks.

Brian Thomas

Thank you all for the welcoming words. I am truly honored.

Here are a couple pics of some of the stuff I have so you all know i'm not a vicarious person.

I will load some of the Duece.

GoHot229

OH yea.....lots of possabilities there, clean unit. ps. I'm an old time resident of Cashe Valley up north, North Logan and Trenton. You will have so many places to explore in the Behive state with your MV, it looks like your no novice to Red Rock, is that Moab? We on the East coast are jelloius, least I am with all the open country oppertunities you have there for off-road.

Brian Thomas

Did the red rock for years. Have not had the chev out for 3 years now. I have driven it around here and there and keep it registered but I am trying to build a shop so till thats done it has to stay in a buddys wharehouse.
Heres a video of the truck a pal of mine did.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPEybHK5lRU[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks