• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gladhands on rear of Deuce

TommyG45

Hey all,

Does anyone know if the glade hands on the rear end of the deuce are standard gladhands. If you can look at the attached URL, I want to hook up an air hose to the existing connector, is this the part I would order to hook up.

TG

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no URL, but the deuce gladhands are all "100% the same as every other civilian type gladhand out there in the free world"...

M1075

I would get the emergency glad hand (red) instead. That might help you remember where to hook it up. Red on Red!

TommyG45

M1075 said:
I would get the emergency glad hand (red) instead. That might help you remember where to hook it up. Red on Red!
4SGen,

IS there a difference as far as operational function ? Blue standard, Red emergency. Same CFM ? and PSI ?

The gauge in the Deuce when it airs up reads ~120 PSI, as far as I can remember. My end use is to run an air powered pump to transfer oil to a tank in the bed.

TG

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blue has air only when the brakes are applied, red has air constantly.