• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glamour shots of the deuce family at North Fork Depot

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was over working on the truck yesterday, the one that I took to the VA rally to clean it up and check out and make sure everything is okay, and my keeper which I will be taking to Aberdeen. While I was there, thought I would have some glamour shots taken of the trucks, all lined up nice and pretty. Enjoy!

Attachments

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
So the solid green truck is the one that Earth Liberation Front, and Sierra Club have a hit out on? ;)

Better question Mike, do you have an SF97 for any of them :)

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Glamour shots of the deuce family at North Fork Depo

FMJ said:
So the solid green truck is the one that Earth Liberation Front, and Sierra Club have a hit out on? ;)

Better question Mike, do you have an SF97 for any of them :)
Yup, that's the one!

It's the only one that is titled, though. The other 4 are waiting on SF97s from GL. 50 days down, up to 70 to go. :(

I can still bring any of them to Aberdeen, in VA we can get one-way trip permits, I might have to use that option if the SF97s aren't here by then.

Lorax

Paint the Earth Destroyer to look like the Death Star. Then if anyone else complains about the off road slaughter, just tell them you're looking for the hidden rebel base.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Nice family MD.
I like what you said about giving the deuce a name - seems i can't really get interested in an MV until she is given a name - then it's personal and I have to bring her up to standard quickly.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mike Very nice I think the ambulance must feel left out after so much work on her and no glamor shots even with new shoes. The other thing is how did you get them all in your back yard I don't rember it being that big or that flat for that matter. Have fun with them and I hope you like your keeper as much as I like mine. I hope GL waived all the fees for you and that the SF97's come in soon. You might want to get a few of the dueces with your daughter on them that would really be a nice shot for you to keep.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
David,

Once again, the ambulance is sold - I no longer have her, she is at her home in NC now. Had to sell her to make ends meet, plus I lost interest...

GL did waive all the fees, but that doesn't help the wait. :(

And that's not my backyard. They are in storage at my friend Rob's house, since he has 5 acres and nothing to put on it, and I have 1 acre and most of it is uphill. Wishful thinking, though!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks