• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

glow in the dark gauges....

Crackerjax

well I need some ideas I know that some of the gauges on the m35s were glow in the dark....mine are not and I dislike the red lights because they give horrible reflection on the windows and I cant see the gauges worth crap.. I know of led upgrades and such but has anyone see tritium gauges... that would be sweet....I have a lot of tritium stuff and I enjoy the glow at night easy on the eyes and no outside light needed.....

MCHoward

all i did to mine was drill small holes in the side of the red light cover. apx 1/8 dia. at 1:30, 4:30, 7:30, and 10:30 (as looking at a clock). about 3/16" from the lip of the cover. this gives me white light on the gauge face and makes them much ezer to read at night. by turning the cover 90' they go back to red.:idea::-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks