• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Glow plug controller card

schindop

The only back-up part I don't have is the CUCV controller card. Solenoid doesn't seem to be cycling on/off. Does anyone have a good card for sale? I'll have the card rebuilt and make it bullet proof. Thanks -Peter

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As stated there are two members that are making new cards. I have both and they work great.

You can always by used.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
new cards ? really ?
Yes. Antennaclimber makes them. He shipped some to the Museum for testing. They work great. We have gen1, he has a gen2 available now. He has an ad in the classifieds and I think a sticky the top of the CUCV form.

HoJoPo

I paid $70 for the CUCV Electric glow plug controller. Turns out I don't need one, but I think it'll keep it for a spare... or maybe put it in place and keep the stock one as a spare, since the traces on the CUCV electric one are supposed to be 50% thicker and 50% wider than stock (should be able to handle double the current without melting).

CUCV Electric is the website, though I bought mine through eBay.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to clarify,

1stSarge has the cards. Classic style for $70 thru the classifieds, ebay or his website www.cucvelectric.com. He also has a modern version. Both use modern and updated components.

Antennaclimber has a new sytle card new components and leds indicators) His price was around $130 but I don't know the cost now. Contact him directly. Here is his sticky about the GP system.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/cucv/62477-gp-module-theory-operation.html

I recommend both members as I have used their cards myself.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks