• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

glow plug removal nightmare!!

hokie8358

does anyone have a quick fast solution to getting these stupid swollen plugs out!! i have been at it for over 3 hrs. and barely have 2 removed!! is there a trick to this or a tool of sum sorts that i can use to take the pain of this away and the profanity!! ha ha :) i ve got 5 altogether to remove. just got the 1028 from camp shelby and it needed a ip and plugs. these plugs are my last hurddle! help please

hokie8358

i called the guy navy chief recommended on the glow plug tool. its a little pricey,but looks to be very effective and benefical at 89.95. there getting a lot of them out by 12-9-11! i got my order in for one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks