• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMA Covers

1956_4x4

I have been trying to contact GMA Cover Corp. for the past two weeks without any success. I have left messages on their voice mail and sent emails. Does anyone know if they are still open for business?

Smitty

M1075

I called and ordered a cover from them this summer. No problems getting them on the phone, and the cover arrived in short order. It is was a smooth transaction.

rizzo

Re: RE: GMA Covers

Armada said:
they just moved to a new location, maybe the phones are screwed up
Really? Are they still in Port Huron? Or move overseas like every other business in this country.
they moved to a bigger building less than a mile away. not sure I havnt had time to check it out, but I drove by the new place one day. There old place is across the street from my mechanic.

1956_4x4

Update

I received a call a few minutes ago from GMA. Something was wrong with their message notification system and they were not receiving their messages. The cover for the trailer is on the way!

Smitty

Sarge

RE: Update

This is probably a wiener question, but here goes;
Can someone please post GMA's e-mail and telephone contact info?
Please remember, I be a computer ignoramus!
Thanks!
-Sarge

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35 cover, Nato 3 Color - $580.36 - (Single color cover is less)
Two Man Cab Cover Tan - $174.47 - (M35, M54 & M800's)
M105 Cover Tan - $255.07

I placed a large order this summer for myself and a fellow club member here in AZ. Great service and top quality as usual. Many folks (including myself) agree that it's hard to understand how they can keep the price so low. Must be because of the quantity of raw materials they use.

1956_4x4

The cover arrived last night by way of the big brown truck. I went ahead and put it on the trailer this morning. It's a perfect fit and appears to be well made. The weight of the cover was around 35 pounds and it's thicker that I thought it would be. It has a 3 year warranty, so I guess they expect it to hold up to the elements.

I'll post up some pics once I figure out what my daughter did with the camera...

Smitty

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone know where I can get the long rubber bungee cord material that goes through the bottom of the GMA cover to strap it down? I have a broken one I need to replace. Looks like it is a solid cord of 3/8" black rubber...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's one that has proven difficult for me to find (listed anyway) is a solid green insuulated cab cover for a deuce. I've found them non insulated or the insulated ones in 3 color but not solid green.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rich Greene used to sell them, but, with his passing, that won't help you much. The point, I suppose, is that they are available if he had them. I believe he mentioned something to me once that he requested that the manufacturer make them in green. One could contact GMA to see if they could leave a few green.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When it's time to order one I'm going to ask if they can do that. I hope it doesn't require a minimum order run to do this. Doubt that many folks want just a green cover.