• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMC owner/picture thread. Putting a face to the trucks

Gunfreak25

There sure are a lot of GMC guys coming out of the wood work these day's. I had a great idea, it is a copy off another forum I was on many years ago and am still on today. We've all come to know one another on here, some of us have even made best life long beer buds when distance was not a huge factor.

I thought it would be neat to put our faces with our trucks. The people behind the avatars. As you can see I resemble Colonel Potter considerably.

Attachments

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got my hair cut tonight for the photo shoot. Now my neck itches. stuff does not just happen without planning. Can you give me till Friday?

Gunfreak25

Gee Dan don't forget the protein pack and volumizing conditioner we want to see you at your best thilly man. rofl

Take your time Boss! Actually the pics I posted were for my date I will be meeting on the 4th of July. What can I say big green trucks drive her bananas among.....other things. :hammer:

Gunfreak25

That is a CHERRY M220 the yellow and black actually go really well together. Nice pic Dan you look exactly like my uncle who was also a firefigher for several years.

Jzallan

I'd love to take one with the truck!! Mine is stuck in the garage and no money to move forward with it! I'll do it one day when I get wheels on the beast!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks