• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMMVC Vermont Rally

vtdeucedriver

Hey SS members.

The Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club is having our Rally on July 9-10 in Northfield Vermont. We are right off of I-89. We have lots of fun. We have trail rides (not haspin agressive) but you will see some pretty areas of Vermont!!

For more information,
www.gmmvc.org

Jeff Houghton
vtdeucedriver@yahoo.com

vtdeucedriver

I hope to see some of my fellow New England SS members that weekend. Come on up, I promiss, rain or shine, you will have a great time!!!!

nhdiesel

If I have the funds for fuel I may take a ride down for a day. I'll have to go hit up some used motor oil sources. :lol:

Jim

WarrenD

I may try to make it up there, will depend on several factors, biggest is the 400+ mile round trip....:cookoo:

vtdeucedriver

Ok Jim, I might just take you up on that!!
Come on up, bring a PUP tent and camp out with your gear. There will be a few there as we are having some Living History groups there this year. This is me showing up at the rally last year so if that tells you anything!!!

vtdeucedriver

ATTN SS members...........on sat at 2 PM, there will be a announcement of a Steel Soldiers Photo OP. So since a few of us will be there, we will gather for a picture at 2 pm.

vtdeucedriver

My wife just got Saturday off, so we'll be there Friday afternoon and come back Sat. afternoon or evening.

Jim
OK GREAT...............Be sure not to leave before the SS group picture. If you hang out for sat evening.........were having a speghetti dinner!!!!!! If you like the Speghetti at Weare.............you will like ours as its cooked by the same people!!!!!!!! We have been eating it for years up here...............The Merrimack club finally learned this so they do it there too!!!![thumbzup] Which is great cause now I get it 2 times a year. This year I got more as I brought and still have sauce frozen in my fridge from last year!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks