• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMMVC Vermont Rally

nhdiesel

My wife has Sat. off, but I think she is working til 1 on Friday. We'll bug out as soon as she gets out. That should put us there around 4pm Friday. We can stay into the evening Sat., that dinner sounds good...you'll have to fight us for your share :beer:

We managed to take the Deuce out for a ride today, and it was even my wife's idea! Just did about 45 miles round trip, up the river for a late lunch. She seemed satisfied that she can handle the 2+ hour ride.

Jim

nhdiesel

2 1/2 working days left, and I am still trying to track down my power loss. Going to change filters again tomorrow and need to put my turbo tubing and air cleaner back on. And of course dig out camping gear and start packing up.

Jim

vtdeucedriver

2 1/2 working days left, and I am still trying to track down my power loss. Going to change filters again tomorrow and need to put my turbo tubing and air cleaner back on. And of course dig out camping gear and start packing up.

Jim
Before you put the final filter can on, fill it with power service or ATF fluid. The injector pump will thank you.

Been packing most of the day yesterday and tinkering on some last min stuff with the trucks. Got up at 4 am, getting ready for some more before it gets HOT!!!

Headed out this evening with the M52A2.

Going to be a fun one!!!

nhdiesel

Are you bringing that project Dodge explosives truck? That looks like a sweet project! Even unfinished it looks great!

Jim

vtdeucedriver

Jim, was great meeting you and your wife. Great early truck you got!!!! Neat to hear and see that ole 427!!!!! Hope some day you will consider painting it in some semigloss.

Larry, nice rig, was great to meet you also.

Hope you both join the club and join us again.

Jim, if you go to Weare, look for our club banner and come say HI

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks