• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GMTK AND SGMTK where are they all?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
this one is "tool box inc" with SK brand tools,4 drawers
319cssb, I hope you can get that kit luis1982 has. I have a few but they are all different variants. The one luis1982 is showing is my favorite one. It has a few metric tools and wrenches, the other 2 variants I have do not. Toolboxinc looks almost identical to mine which is a Kipper.

319cssb

319cssb, I hope you can get that kit luis1982 has. I have a few but they are all different variants. The one luis1982 is showing is my favorite one. It has a few metric tools and wrenches, the other 2 variants I have do not. Toolboxinc looks almost identical to mine which is a Kipper.
Yeah that’s a kipper box. It’s like the one I had and was stolen, but I got a better one now. It’s a pelican case, but not an Armstrong GMTK.
Id buy an Armstrong

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Still no GTMKs from me.

I picked up a nearly complete and basically new Armstrong GMTK in a Pelican case and brought it over here.

I got several additional empty Pelican cases back in the US just prior to coming here. All had some type of issue. One had a busted lid and I finally found a replacement lid. By swapping parts I think I have 4 cases. I'm hoping to find a place to get AFFORDABLE, high quality, routed foam inserts so I can my own tool loadouts.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, I just bought the GMKT from Luis1982. Picking it up tomorrow.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Still no GTMKs from me.

I picked up a nearly complete and basically new Armstrong GMTK in a Pelican case and brought it over here.

I got several additional empty Pelican cases back in the US just prior to coming here. All had some type of issue. One had a busted lid and I finally found a replacement lid. By swapping parts I think I have 4 cases. I'm hoping to find a place to get AFFORDABLE, high quality, routed foam inserts so I can my own tool loadouts.
As a heads up reminder, these are what was stolen from me in April. Detective said I’ll never get them back but if anyone sees one being sold in the San Antonio-Houston-Brownsville triangle, please let me know. I have a way of telling if it’s mine.
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks