• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goat wiper blades

pjwest03

18 inch flat windshield wiper. NSN 2540-00-477-9630.

PN BD721011-18

ANCO 51-18 Is probably the easiest one to find. Flat strait wipers are getting harder to find.

Used on cranes, busses, boats...

m38inmaine

The 57-28 commercial blade is correct and will come with the adaptor, save the GI ones for replacements and re-use the adapter. There are also two styles of wiper arms and wiper motors, it gets confusing.

Al Capone

In the two different wiper arm design . The two I have found have a hole in the front where it goes into splined motor shaft and wiper has a hole thru that looks like it is retained buy a nut ? The shafts on my 1970 are not like this . Must use the type that goes on and has a clip in back to retain ? Does this sound correct ? Eastern surplus which ones do y'all sell?

m38inmaine

Look at the comic book picture I posted above, does yours look like the one on the left? The type I have are on the right. If your arms are missing you may just be missing the splined adapter on the wiper motor shaft, really need to see a picture of yours to help you.

Al Capone

Yeah I have the old style wiper motors still and they work . So question is the new wiper arms : will they fit ? But they have no way of securing them to my old style shaft looks like .

m38inmaine

I have never seen the old style so I do not know if they will fit. Try searching the NSN for the old style and see if any show up or cross over to a civilian arm.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks