• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goats up for Auction

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
** Posted with permission from @patracy **

Two M561 Gama Goats are currently listed on Public Surplus. Both were used by Iron County (Utah) Sheriff’s Department Search & Rescue unit, comprised of volunteers. Both have sat outside without being used for several years. Several of the volunteers asked me to look them over several months ago, knowing that they would be going to auction. I have no interest in these vehicles, except for hoping that they go to a good home.

Both units are being auctioned separately; details and photos can be found on the Public Surplus website.

I can help with removal & storage since I live outside of town, but vehicle(s) would likely be stored outside as of now.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just under $2k/each from what I saw last…my bookmarks aren’t working for them either, must just be visible to winning bidder? It’s been a while since I’ve used Public Surplus…

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks