• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Goin Price for an auction M35?

FrankUSMC

Crank
I am just down from you.
Get on Hwy 24, and drive. Go through the traffic lights at Hwy 58, keep on going, you will pass a school on your right, this is the Broad and Gills Creek area, you pass the Broad and Galls Creek fire deptment on the left. After you pass the fire deprtment, you come up to another stop light, keep on going down hwy 24. The next light turn left onto Hibbs Road, this is the road that all military traffic has to take to get to MCAS Cherry Point. You will pass a VFW on the left, just on down on the right is White Oak drive, turn onto it. Go all the way to the end that is my place. (if you pass a church on the right side you went about 20 feet to far).
Or you can call and I can talk you in.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Crank

Frank, I'll have to make my way by sometime, I dont get out towards New Bern/Havelock too often, but I'll look you up some weekend.

Whatever I'm doing wrong I dont know, but I cant figure out how to link my pictures to where they show up here, oh well really if you dont mind clicking on them individually. But there they are...

Oh yea, I'm a little bit upset that I got busted down and I'm a PVT again, thats a bit away from Cpl like I wear on my collar :(

FrankUSMC

Crank
Got to be more careful!!

To Err is Human
To Forgive is divine,
Nether of which is Marine Corps policy.

One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Crank

Haha, no I keep my nose clean in the Corps., I mean on here, my current rank is Private, but I aint been a private for 3 years now. How long were you in? And been retired?

FrankUSMC

I did 20 years and had a blast! I retired in 1997....that was a few months ago, right?
PM me, so do not have to use up all the bandwith or what ever they call this.
One of the few, Frank USMC

Somemedic

Crank...

While the GL paper work is a bit of a pain, I just took delivery of a running '71 M35A2. This was my first GL auction BTW. The boys at Shelby were very cool. Took me out to the truck, jump started it and showed me how to bleed the brakes (sort of). I drove it 400miles to my parents place in TN where I worked on it for a few days, replacing a dead alt (which I got from a MS NG armory, for the cost of a few lunches) and drove it 600mi back to NW IN. Very simple, straightforward truck to work on. All necessary TM's are in the deuce stickys so you dont even have to look at the manuals they gave me in the glove box.

Dont bid on the first one you see, take your time, dont go over your max bidding amount, figure out the accessories you DO want though (winch, heater, tops and bows or hard top) and you will be happy with ur purchase. Always preview if you can.

My 1971 M35A2 outta Camp Shelby, MS w/winch and troop heater was $1460 before premium and tax. As far as being listed as a runner it did not indiacte either, I just lucked out.

Good luck