• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going from 9.00x20 to 11.00x20...

WTF D00D

yeah, those tires are sick no matter what style deuce you like...love it man. That was my vision when I wanted to get one then I got the truck the way it is and love it so think I'm gunna roll with it as is and just fix and paint everything, maybe a rhino liner for the bed also.

3dAngus

If it is your first one painting, you might be a little surprise how long lasting it is to have some fresh paint on it and just stand back and look at it, no matter what the tires. Sometimes, (since I got a little paint on it), I could just sit back and look at it over and over and over again. She's a thing of beauty, no matter what shade of green nor what tires. Get some paint on it and love it a little. You'll be glad you did. I never thought I could love a machine, but I'm kinda partial with this one. Unfortunately, I have a short attention span, and I gotta get something else, but for now, I'm just loving it, and would just be liking it, if not for the paint.
And then, that is all just base coat. I have to finish this wire brush job and rattle can effort with a spray gun, but that will be fun too.
I look forward to it. <rant off>

Enjoy!

WTF D00D

I could give you a link but not sure if a link to ebay for someone selling these is legal on the site.

Not doing myself, this is one item Id rather pay a local truck shop to do the install...lol...it was only 250 shipping from WI to FL.

Dipstick

Nice looking Deuce! With a winch! I like the look of duals out back myself. My A2 is bobbed and is shod with six Firestone T831 11R-20 radials.