• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going rate for m37's in your area?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sold a non-runner with a lot of new parts on it for $2,500 in 2011, but it was an eBay sale, and I really needed the money.

Have a gentleman in TN interested in a friends' M37 that was running a few years back, complete, no big issues, with a ton of spare parts and two spare engines, etc. for $5K.

Dodge man

ASKING $1000 in this area for a rusted out hulk that hasn't run in YEARS. I've seen several for this price but don't think any of them ever sold.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One sold last year a few miles from me for $600 with a fresh rebuilt motor, body was about 60% with one rear fender missing .

FrankUSMC

The last one I saw in this area (eastern North Carolina) sold for $1800. Good body, but needed to be restored, I just had to many projects.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks