• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

going to get new to me deuce,finally.

sandman7655

will post pics as soon as i get the tires mounted and paint.i would also like to thanks military offroad tires for a great deal on my 98% mvt's.cant wait to get it done.

Come on now! Paint and tires are nice, but we wanna see the whole before/after thing. Every photo set should reflect the good, the bad, and the ugly!
I just recovered my M35A2 deuce 1 week ago, and due to getting over being sick for the last week and the sunburn I got during the ride home (deuce has no top) because in my excitement over finally getting my truck after 4 months of waiting, I brainfarted and forgot the sunblock. DUH! My current avatar is a pic I took of my deuce "Missy" sitting at a highway rest stop about 150 miles into a 580 mile trip home because I don't have anything recent to show as it's been raining and nasty here about the past half of the week. I'll be taking and getting some good pics up soon for everyone to see my poor old neglected deuce. At least she's got a winch! :mrgreen: