• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to John Winslow's MV parts yard

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wish I could meet ya there, Case, but I have to work both of those days. I am hoping to get down there on the 5th for a little work on the 925A2.

I met John's dad the last time I was there and he told me about his collections. I really want to see the arrow heads. I can't say enough good things about John, David, Pete, and Ricky.

Big CASE

good to know Chris .. I have not got to see any my self , but I am hoping to get the chance to ..
well do you need any thing for FL ?? let me know , I mite drive the deuce up ?

Big CASE

hey yall just got back to FL , look what came home with me :shock: two m105s one gun ring for the deuce and 12 gas cans ,and one M151 trans fun times . 0 just so we all know YES you can put all of this in 18'. LOL
Like to thank Dave in AL for all the help getting it loaded up .

Attachments

dcwilkie

Hey Casey!

Margaret (wife) wants a copy of me in the cab of the truck. Can you shoot me one? I can't get it to download off the website.

Send to: cruisair@hotmail.com

Man- I'm relieved to find you made it home. That poor trailer was in a world of hurt. These pics ought to be used to sell them! :-D

Big CASE

hey SS/Chris , sorry I could not bring it to you , but I did sell it tho .... was $100 ok with you ??
john said it was not worth it and i should be shoot for selling that junk 5 ton stuff ...
:cookoo::funny:aua had you going huh .. funny ..
tho i did think about going and getting it for you, it was just the wrong time and out of the way for me to bring up ,tho J.W. said the guy was coming up that way or he had to go that way ?. I did try tho .. well i am glade you got the card ..and you like it, they have been a be hit to the people that I have past them too ,
so when are you going to have your up and going ?? I have a nice 2.5ton I will sell you LOL.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
LOL, really funny Case.

I am hitting the road early tomorrow to do an all day work session at John's. I am hoping to get a lot of the wiring and air lines repaired/replaced. The air brake system is the only thing keeping me from driving it at this point. Look for an update tomorrow!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks