• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going to live in my deuce in Oklahoma....

1970amgeneral

hey merlot566jka,, where at in oklahoma are you going? i live in western oklahoma. i am a driller for nabors and can most likely get you a job, but it would be in the way of your college.. just wanted to throw that out there. i wish you the best.....

1970amgeneral

Hey bud. I would say that your education is more important than my job offer, but I work 14 on and 14 off. So it would most likely not work with your schedule.. I'm sorry. I just wanted to see if I could help a fellow American...

ryan77

I had to look at your ad to figure out what a sonic was! I have a great Tommy Bahama hawaian shirt that would work with that vette! Also a nice Al Capone cigar and a pair of white pleather shoes!!

Humor alert! This comment is in no way meant to be taken seriously!

I had to look at your ad to figure out what a sonic was! I have a great Tommy Bahama hawaian shirt that would work with that vette! Also a nice Al Capone cigar and a pair of white pleather shoes!!
Pleather shoes and jackets are no longer PC. Didn't you know that "Pleather" or Plastic Leather is a gentle way of saying Nauga hide? How many poor innocent little naugas had to die to make those shoes? rofl
We must stop butchering these sweet innocent creatures! :mrgreen:
Sincerely, a concerned member of PETSM (People for the Ethical Treatment of Synthetic Materials)

Last edited:

ryan77

I dont care what has to die to make a decent set of shoes or jacket!!!lol if it can run,swim,or fly i can kill it and wear it!!!