• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Going To Title & Get Bumper Numbers For My M934 Tomorrow...

archmark

Finally got the SF-97 for my M934 from GovPlanet, so I'm headed down 1st thing in the AM to the Waco/McLennan County Tax Fascists and get it titled in my name and registered as a Former Military Vehicle with the bumper registration numbers instead of the Military Vehicle Specialty License Plates. Hopefully I'll get the process nailed the 1st time out this time around, after having to make 3 separate trips to title and register my M185A3 before finally appeasing the tax wingnuts. While none of the fem clerks appear to be the sharpest tacks in the box, there are a couple of them down there worth wasting some time on gazing at their "Twin Peaks"...

IMG_1465.jpgIMG_1468.jpg

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks